When you combine the yummy taste of this dip with the ease involved in making it, you have a winner. If you are looking for a quick dessert that you can whip up for guests, this is it. With just 4 ingredients, you can enjoy this Caramel Apple Dip Recipe in just minutes. You'll be tempted by layers of delicious caramel apple dip, caramel sauce, and toffee bits. Love caramel? Be sure to try our Easy Salted Caramel Cold Brew.
⭐Why This Recipe Works
- Just 4 ingredients
- Ready in 30 minutes
- Makes a great appetizer, snack, or dessert
- Full of caramel flavor
- cream cheese - gives the dip its creamy flavor.
- brown sugar - don't use white sugar as the brown sugar has a deeper, caramel-like flavor thanks to the added molasses.
- caramel sauce - this is the kind of sauce you would use to top an ice cream sundae.
- toffee baking bits or mini chocolate chips - Heath and Skor both make these.
📋Step by Step Instructions
STEP 1: Place the cream cheese and the brown sugar in a bowl and cream with an electric mixer until smooth.
STEP 2: Add ¼ cup of the caramel sauce to the cream cheese mixture and mix in thoroughly.
STEP 3: Spoon half of the caramel dip mixture into your serving dish and top with half of the remaining caramel and half of the toffee bits. Scoop the remaining caramel apple dip on top and smooth out.
STEP 4: Top the dip with the caramel sauce. You can place the caramel sauce in a squeeze bottle and then squeeze out a pretty design, or you can just drizzle on the sauce with a spoon.
STEP 5: Add more toffee bits on top of the caramel to finish off the caramel apple dip recipe.
You can keep this chilled in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
Tip 1: If you can't find the toffee bits, you can take a Heath bar and crush it in a zip-top bag using a kitchen mallet.
Tip 2: Serve with some slices of apples. I find that granny smith apples and fuji sliced apples work particularly well but try your favorite variety.
You can serve this dip with vanilla wafers, pretzels, apples, strawberries or graham crackers.
Store leftover dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
🍏Related Apple Recipes
🌟If you try this recipe, leave a star rating below or a review in the comment section. Be sure to sign up for my newsletter to get my latest recipes!
Caramel Apple Dip Recipe
- Place cream cheese and brown sugar in a bowl and cream with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add in ¼ cup of the caramel sauce and mix in thoroughly.
- Spoon half of the mixture into your serving dish and garnish with half the remaining caramel and the toffee bits, then scoop on the remaining half and top as desired.
- Chill in fridge until ready to serve.
- If you can't find the toffee bits, you can take a Heath bar and crush it in a zip-top bag using a kitchen mallet.
- Serve with some slices of apples. I find that granny smith apples and fuji sliced apples work particularly well, but try your favorite variety.
- Store leftover dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.