Make this NOW. I’m usually not very demanding, but oh my goodness this is GOOD. We love crescent roll recipes. There is just so much you can do with them. To think that for the longest time we just baked them up and spread some butter on them. While they are very good that way, it doesn’t take much time or imagination to dress up a crescent. In the past we have made Pepperoni Pizza Crescents and those were a huge hit. I was in the mood for something sweet and thought we would try making Apple Crescents. Think of them as an easy apple pie. I love apple pie and crescents so how could this be wrong? Check out how easy they are to make – even with kids!
You will need:
- Tube of crescent rolls
- Apple pie filling
- Caramel sauce
- Toaster oven
Food Fun Friday - Apple Crescents
They apple crescents are so easy to make. Just 3 ingredients and and you are on your way to a yummy treat!
- 8 crescent rolls
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 8 tsp Caramel Syrup
- Preheat toaster oven or conventional oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll and separate crescents into 8 triangles.
- Place one apple from the can of apple pie filling into the center of the crescent triangle.
- Roll from large end of the crescent to the point of the triangle.
- Pinch edges of crescent together.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Remove from oven and top each crescent with 1 teaspoon of caramel syrup.
If you enjoyed these apple crescents, check out:
If you love cooking with your kids, you’ll enjoy kidstir. When you sign up for kidstir your child will receive a monthly kit that will provide fun food adventures for them. You’ll get tasty recipes and fun new cooking tools that will spark a love of cooking in kids. This is such a great way to create memories with kids in the kitchen.