These Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes make the perfect side dish for any meal. Cheesy, crispy and oh so good! Be sure to also check out our Easy Loaded Smashed Potatoes.
The recipe I will be sharing will serve four generous side dish helpings. If you are feeding a crowd, simply double the recipe.
The addition of ranch dressing really gives the potatoes a creamy, tangy taste, while the bacon adds a nice crunch.
Looking at this beautiful dish!
I love to serve these potatoes with burgers. Next time you make burgers, skip the fries and try these cheesy bacon ranch potatoes. Your family will thank you!
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes
My family loves these Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes. Just 4 ingredients!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 ¼ pound russet potatoes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- cooking spray
- ⅓ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing
- 6 strips of cooked bacon crumbled
- 2 tablespoons of chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash potatoes and cut them into small cubes.
- Spray a baking pan with cooking spray and add potatoes.
- Spray the potatoes with cooking spray and add salt and pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- When done, remove from oven and pour potatoes into a greased casserole dish.
- Add cheese, crumbled bacon and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing, mix and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with chopped green onion.
Calories: 385kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 648mg | Potassium: 678mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Vitamin C: 9.3mg | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 1.5mg
Try this Recipe! Pin it for Later.Mention @vickycat or tag #messforless!
This is what I call a comfort food! These potatoes would go quickly in my house. I'm sure even my picky eaters would devour them in no time.
Now this would be adorned by everyone in my home. They love ranch and this idea is shear brillance I am sure they are awesome!
YUM! This would make a great side dish for grilling nights. I think my kids will even eat this... minus the green onions. Ill eat all the onions for them : )
Oh my YUM this sounds amazing!