These Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes make the perfect side dish for any meal. Cheesy, crispy and oh so good! Be sure to also check out our Easy Loaded Smashed Potatoes.
The recipe I will be sharing will serve four generous side dish helpings. If you are feeding a crowd, simply double the recipe.
The addition of ranch dressing really gives the potatoes a creamy, tangy taste, while the bacon adds a nice crunch.
Looking at this beautiful dish!
I love to serve these potatoes with burgers. Next time you make burgers, skip the fries and try these cheesy bacon ranch potatoes. Your family will thank you!
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash potatoes and cut them into small cubes.
- Spray a baking pan with cooking spray and add potatoes.
- Spray the potatoes with cooking spray and add salt and pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- When done, remove from oven and pour potatoes into a greased casserole dish.
- Add cheese, crumbled bacon and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing, mix and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with chopped green onion.