Turkey and potatoes are typically part of a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. But it is easy to enjoy a turkey dinner anytime with Crockpot Turkey Tenderloin and Potatoes. With this recipe you can cook potatoes and turkey tenderloins flavored with a honey mustard glaze at the same time. The turkey cooks up tender and moist and thanks to the slow cooker, dinner is easy!
Why this slow cooker turkey tenderloin is awesome
- Since you are using the crockpot, you don't have to heat up the oven.
- Set it and forget it - dinner is ready in 4 hrs while you go about your day
- The slow cooker makes moist and delicious turkey
- turkey breast tenderloin
- olive oil
- dijon mustard
- garlic powder
How to make crock pot turkey tenderloin
In a small bowl, combine, honey, Dijon mustard, thyme, rosemary, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
Add diced potatoes to the crockpot on top of the tenderloin. You can substitute sweet potato for the potato if you prefer.
Pour chicken broth over the turkey and potatoes.
Set the slow cooker on high and cook for 4 hours.
Serve with the potatoes and side salad.
You can tell when you slice the turkey how moist it is. Cooking turkey tenderloin in the slow cooker results in a juicy meal unlike when you roast turkey! You can still add jarred turkey gravy on top if you really love gravy.
Crockpot Turkey Tenderloin and Potatoes is a delicious and easy Crockpot meal idea that the whole family will enjoy!
Crockpot Turkey Tenderloin and Potatoes
- Place turkey tenderloin in a medium bowl or large bowl and coat it with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine, honey, Dijon mustard, thyme, rosemary, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Place turkey in crock pot. Using a pastry brush, brush the honey mustard mixture on the turkey. Turn the turkey over and brush on the other side.
- Add diced potatoes to the crockpot on top of the tenderloin.
- Pour chicken broth over the turkey and potatoes.
- Set the slow cooker on high and cook for 4 hours.
This nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using online calculators. Your nutrition facts may vary depending on numerous factors.
Frequently asked questions
White the turkey is certainly the main dish and the potatoes can be seen as a side, you may want to add another side. Wild rice goes well with the flavors in this dish. And I always love serving turkey with a side of cranberry sauce. You might also want to add a side salad or soup.
Sometimes I add chopped onion, other vegetables, chopped carrots, or cranberries to the crock pot before cooking.
Have you heard about Butcher Box?
They deliver 100% grass-fed beef; free-range organic chicken; heritage-breed pork, wild-caught seafood, and more directly to your door. Butcher Box brings you the healthiest, highest quality meat while causing as little harm as they can to the environment. They work directly with a group of family farms to get you the best meat out there. You choose your box and delivery frequency and get free shipping.
You could go around town looking for the best deal, but the quality of the meats and the sourcing won’t be the same. Check it out here and see if it’s for you!