Are you looking for an easy no-cook recipe that you can make with your kids? Maybe you'd like to get started cooking with your kids, but have no idea where to start. If you want an easy recipe to try, this is it. The best part is, this Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Dip is so yummy you'll want to make it for the adults in your life too. It is easy to prepare and great to bring to a gathering.
Why you'll love this Peanut Butter Dip
- Very versatile - can use it a dip for so many items
- Delicious creamy consistency
- Just a few ingredients and ready in 20 minutes!
- cream cheese
- marshmallow fluff
- instant vanilla pudding mix
- creamy peanut butter
- powdered sugar
- Fruit of your choice for dipping
How to make peanut butter cream cheese dip
Pour an entire 7 oz container of marshmallow fluff into a large bowl.
Add a block of cream cheese cut into cubes into the bowl with the marshmallow fluff.
Add ¼ cup of instant vanilla pudding mix and ¼ cup of powdered sugar.
Next, add ½ cup of creamy peanut butter.
Mix well. It may be hard to stir the ingredients at first, but once you start, the mixture will soften quickly and the texture will improve.
Place the whipped peanut butter dip in a small bowl and serve.
Slice up some fruit to go with this yummy peanut butter dip. We haven’t found a fruit that doesn’t go well with this. Our favorites are bananas, strawberries and apple slices. But don't limit yourself to just fruit. This dip is a wonderful snack when combined with Nilla Wafers, graham crackers and pretzels.
I love this appetizer tray for serving this marshmallow peanut butter dip. You can put each fruit in it's own separate space with the dip in the middle. But best of all, it comes with an ice tray on the bottom to keep everything nice and cool. This makes it perfect for bringing outdoors. Another one of our favorite sweet dips is Salted Caramel Apple Dip from Fireflies and Mudpies.
Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Dip
- Pour an entire 7 oz container of marshmallow fluff into a large bowl.
- Add a block of cream cheese cut into cubes into the bowl with the marshmallow fluff.
- Add ¼ cup of instant vanilla pudding mix and ¼ cup of powdered sugar.
- Next, add ½ cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Mix well. It may be hard to stir the ingredients at first, but once you start, the mixture will soften quickly.
- Slice up some fruit to go with this yummy peanut butter dip.
This nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using online calculators. Your nutritional information may vary depending on numerous factors.
Frequently asked questions
You can store this dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Chocolate chips make a wonderful addition. A dash of cinnamon works well too. Caramel sauce adds a love flavor to this dip as well.