Crescent Roll Recipes – Fruit Filled Crescent Cups
A standard tube of crescent rolls will make 8 fruit filled cups.
Crescent Roll Recipes - Fruit Filled Crescent Cups
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove the dough from the tube and unroll it. Divide into two equal sections.
- Connect the dough in each section together along the score marks.
- Cut each section so you get four equal portions.
- Push each portion into a greased muffin tin so that it takes the shape of a muffin cup.
- Place one tablespoon of strawberry filling and one tablespoon of blueberry pie filling into each dough cup.
- To make the streusel topping:
- Mix 1/3 cup of sugar, 1/3 cup of flour, 1/2 tablespoon of water, 2/3 teaspoon of cinnamon and 2 tbsp of softened butter.
- Using a fork or pastry blender, cut the butter into the mixture until it becomes crumbly.
- Sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons of the streusel topping on each cup.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 11-13 minutes or until the edges start to brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- To make icing:
- Combine confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla until it reaches an appropriate consistency for drizzling.
- Drizzle over the cooling cups.
If you love cooking with your kids, you’ll enjoy kidstir. When you sign up for kidstir your child will receive a monthly kit that will provide fun food adventures for them. You’ll get tasty recipes and fun new cooking tools that will spark a love of cooking in kids. This is such a great way to create memories with kids in the kitchen.