You've probably enjoyed chocolate truffles before, but have you ever had white chocolate truffles? White chocolate truffles are a decadent treat that’s easy to make at home. These truffles are flavored with cinnamon. White chocolate with cinnamon is the perfect combination when you want to spice up your next holiday party. Learn how to make White Chocolate Truffles with Cinnamon.
Why these Cinnamon Vanilla Truffles are awesome
- Just four ingredients
- Super easy to make
- Creamy and smooth dessert perfect for the holidays
- golden oreo cookies
- cream cheese
- ground cinnamon
- white vanilla candy melts
How to make vanilla and cinnamon truffles
These truffles are simple to make and only need 4 ingredients. Now that is my kind of easy dessert!
Place the golden Oreo cookies in a plastic zip top bag and crush them well with a rolling pin. If you have kids helping in the kitchen, they will enjoy this step.
Combine the crumbled golden Oreos and cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly with a mixing spoon.
Add one tablespoon of cinnamon to the mixture. The cinnamon adds a nice earthy flavor to this white chocolate truffle recipe.
You will use a silicone dome mold to form the truffles.
Scoop some of the mixture into each dome mold. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for one hour.
After an hour, remove the truffles from the freezer and gently pop them out of the mold.
Now it is time to make the white chocolate coating for the truffles.
Melt chocolate candy melts as directed on the package in a microwave safe bowl.
Dip the truffles into the candy melts and place on parchment paper. One easy way to do this is to use forks to hold the truffles for dipping. Shake off any excess chocolate.
Before the candy sets, you'll want to sprinkle the truffle with cinnamon. Let the truffles harden on a cookie sheet and serve.
This recipe makes 15 truffles. If you'd like to make more, simply double the recipe.
White Chocolate Truffles with Cinnamon
- 12 golden oreo cookies
- 1 - 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon; more for topping as well
- 12 oz white candy melts
- Place the golden Oreo cookies in a plastic zip top bag and crush them well with a rolling pin.
- Combine the crumbled golden Oreos and cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Add one tablespoon of cinnamon to the mixture.
- Scoop some of the mixture into each dome mold. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for one hour.
- After an hour, remove the truffles from the freezer and gently pop them out of the mold.
- To make the coating for the truffles, melt chocolate candy melts as directed on the package in a microwave safe bowl.
- Dip the truffles into the candy melts and place on parchment paper. Shake off any excess chocolate.
- Before the candy sets, sprinkle the truffle with cinnamon. Let the truffles harden on a cookie sheet and serve.
This nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using online calculators. Your nutritional information may vary depending on numerous factors.
Frequently asked questions
Store in air tight container in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks until ready to serve.
These truffles would be great with some chopped walnuts inside or on top. You can also add some sprinkles.
Yes, you can use 12 oz of white chocolate chips as the tastes are similar. Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals in a microwave-safe bowl and stir until smooth.
These are so tasty! I don't bake often, but these were surprisingly easy and approachable, which I was super grateful for 🙂 Everyone loved them!
These white chocolate truffles look absolutely fantastic! I especially love the flavor from the cinnamon. Yum!
Such an easy recipe and love the addition of cinnamon. These will be perfect for gift giving.
These truffles look festive and super delicious. Easy to make too. I'm adding them to my Christmas list. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
I had never tried making truffles before but these turned out great!