Easter is on its way! This joyous season calls for celebrating don't you think? One of our favorite ways to enjoy the Easter season is by decorating Easter eggs. We use the old-school kits and lots of newer methods too for egg decorating. However Easter egg decorating doesn't have to be limited to real eggs. Oh no. There are plenty of ways to play, learn and decorate with Easter eggs. Here are some of my favorite Easter Egg Activities for Kids.
⭐Why These Activities Work
- They are a fun project to do with the whole family. Parents and kids can collaborate to make beautiful Easter crafts, which promote family time and bonding.
- Can be a fun way to celebrate Easter traditions and teach kids about the significance of the holiday.
- They give kids a chance to express their creativity by designing and decorating their egg crafts. Kids get to use a variety of materials such as paint, markers, stickers, glitter, and more to create unique designs.
✋Essentials for Easter Egg Activities
- Plastic Easter egg assortment - great for filling with candy of course, but also fabulous for lots of learning activities.
- Hide and Squeak Eggs - When my kids were younger they loved matching and sorting these eggs. Great for toddlers!