Are you a fan of pizza but think that it is off-limits while trying to lose weight? I used to think so too until I discovered this Two Ingredient Dough Recipe. This dough is easy to make, tastes great, and is low in points on the Weight Watchers Freestyle program. The dough is the same dough I used to make 2 Ingredient Weight Watchers Bagels.
⭐Why This Recipe Works
How do you make ww pizza dough with just two ingredients? It is easy when one of the ingredients is Fage Fat-Free Total 0% Greek Yogurt and the other is self-rising flour. No self-rising flour? No problem! You can find my recipe for self-rising flour in this post for 2 Ingredient Weight Watchers Bagels. This homemade pizza dough is super easy to make with items you already have at home.
- self-rising flour - flour made with baking soda already added.
- Fage Total 0% fat free Greek Yogurt - must use plain Greek yogurt, not regular yogurt.
📋Step by Step Instructions
STEP 1: Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
STEP 2: Combine ½ cup of self-rising flour and ½ cup of Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt in a large mixing bowl until a dough starts to form. The dough may be a bit crumbly at this point.
STEP 3: Divide the dough into two equal portions. You can use one ball of dough and freeze the other for later. Drop the dough you will be using onto a floured surface and knead until it comes together.
STEP 4: Roll out the dough on a floured work surface with a rolling pin until it is very thin. You can cook this in a small pizza pan or on a cookie sheet. Gently transfer the dough to a greased pizza pan and place it in a 450-degree oven for 5 minutes or until the dough starts to brown a bit. Keep an eye on the dough when it's in the oven to make sure it doesn't get too dark.
STEP 5: Remove dough from oven and add ⅓ cup pizza sauce or marinara sauce.
STEP 6: Top with 2 ounces of Trader Joe's Lite Shredded Mozzarella Cheese. If you can't find this cheese, use what you can find, but adjust the points accordingly.
STEP 7: Sprinkle some Italian seasoning or oregano on the pizza.
STEP 8: Return to the 450-degree oven and bake for 10 minutes until the top is darker and the cheese has melted.
This whole weight watcher pizza - including the toppings - is 6 Freestyle points which is just crazy to me!
I often add lots of veggies, like peppers and onions, but I was sharing this one with my kids, so I kept it pretty basic.
So next time you have a pizza craving, give in and enjoy this two-ingredient pizza crust with no guilt!
Tip 1: This recipe for weight watchers pizza dough will make two servings of 3-point pizza dough - enough to make 2 small pizzas.
Tip 2: The marinara sauce I used was the Kirkland (Costco) brand and was 1 point for ⅓ cup.
Tip 3: Trader Joe's Lite Shredded Mozzarella cheese is the best low-fat cheese I have found that tastes good and actually melts. Best of all, 2 ounces is only 2 points!
You can add lots of veggies that won't up the points at all. Olives, mushrooms, spinach, green and red peppers, fresh basil, and onions. Go crazy with your favorite pizza toppings.
This dough has much fewer carbs and much more protein than traditional dough. Since it is low in points, it is perfect if you follow the Weight Watchers plan.
You can freeze the dough once it has been rolled out. Simply roll out the dough, place it in a large zip bag, and store it flat. When you wish to use it, remove it from the freezer and let it thaw on the counter for 15 minutes.
Related Pizza Recipes
2 Ingredient Pizza Dough
- To make 2 balls of dough:
- ½ cup self rising flour
- ½ cup Fage Total 0% fat free Greek Yogurt
- For Pizza:
- ⅓ cup Kirkland Marinara sauce
- 2 oz Trader Joe's Lite Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine self rising flour and Greek yogurt to make the dough.
- Divide into two equal pieces. You can freeze one and use the other.
- Turn the dough you will be using onto a floured surface and knead.
- Roll out dough and place in a small greased pizza pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 450. Keep an eye out for it not to get too brown.
- Remove from oven and top with sauce and cheese. Sprinkle on Italian seasoning.
- Return to oven and bake for another 10 minutes, checking to make sure it doesn't get too dark.
- This recipe for weight watchers pizza dough will make two servings of 3-point pizza dough - enough to make 2 small pizzas.
- The marinara sauce I used was the Kirkland (Costco) brand and was 1 point for ⅓ cup.
- Trader Joe's Lite Shredded Mozzarella cheese is the best low-fat cheese I have found that tastes good and actually melts. Best of all, 2 ounces is only 2 points!
Get your own Weight Loss Trackers
If you are following the Weight Watchers program, you will love these 100 Day Weight Loss Challenge printables. You will get printable Weight Loss Trackers to help you with your weight loss. This 100 day Weight Loss Challenge encourages you to stay on your diet program for 100 days. Each time you finish a day, you cross it off on the pounds tracker.
Love this recipe - I had no idea you could make a pizza dough this delicious with only two ingredients! I love the tang the yogurt brought!
What a wonderfully easy pizza recipe. You had me at two-ingredient dough!
Thank you for this recipe! My kids loved it and it was quick and easy!
Love this easy recipe for pizza dough. We like pizza night at our home at least once a month.
I was so excited to find this easy pizza crust recipe using ingredients I already had on hand. So easy!
Love how easy this pizza crust is to make. This recipe is perfect on a busy weeknight or even for a quick pizza snack.
Thank you so much! The flavors are perfect and I can’t wait to try this recipe!
So easy to make! Perfect for Friday pizza night!