Are you as obsessed with your Instant Pot as I am with mine? I use mine all the time and it makes dinner prep a breeze. An Instant Pot is a type of pressure cooker. If you have any kind of pressure cooker you can make this yummy recipe for Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta in the Instant Pot. And make it, you must! It is that good. I mean, when you combine chicken, pasta, cheese, ranch flavor and bacon, the result is hard to resist. Add in the ease of cooking this up in the Instant Pot, and this recipe has it all! If you liked this, you'll love our Ranch Chicken and Pasta Bake.
Why you'll love this Instant Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- Cooks up in just 25 minutes!
- Even the pickiest eaters will love it
- Bacon makes everything better!
- skinless chicken breasts
- olive oil
- dry ranch dressing mix
- cream cheese
- penne pasta
- chicken broth
- cheddar cheese
How to make Instant Pot Ranch Chicken Pasta
To make this yummy chicken bacon ranch pasta, put your Instant Pot on the Sauté function and add the olive oil, chicken cubes, and ranch dressing mix packet to the bottom of the pot.
Next, stir to coat the ingredients with the ranch dressing mix. Make sure you get the pieces of chicken nice and coated. Then, cook the chicken for 2–3 minutes or until cooked through.
Now it is time to add the softened cream cheese, pasta, chicken broth, and water to the Instant Pot.
Close and lock the lid, and set the Instant Pot on the manual setting and pressure cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
Release the pressure with a quick release and when the steam has gone away, stir in the cheddar cheese and cooked bacon until well combined. Yum, all that cheese and bacon are making me hungry!
Let the pasta sit for 10-15 minutes so that the sauce and liquid can thicken before serving. You can add salt and pepper to taste at this point.
My family asks me to make this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta in the Instant Pot often. My kids are not huge fans of chicken. They will eat it, but they are never excited about it. But when chicken is combined with pasta and this sauce with ranch seasoning, they are all over it. Try this meal if you have a picky eater.
Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta is a wonderfully easy dish to serve to guests. I enjoy making this during the summer since there is little cooking time spent in a hot kitchen.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta in the Instant Pot
- Put Instant Pot on Sauté setting and add the olive oil, chicken, and ranch dressing mix.
- Stir to coat the ingredients with the ranch dressing mix.
- Cook the chicken for 2–3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Next, add the softened cream cheese, pasta, chicken broth, and water to the Instant Pot.
- Close and lock the lid, and set on the manual setting and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Release the pressure with a quick release and when the steam has gone away, stir in the cheddar cheese and cooked bacon until well combined.
- Let the pasta sit for 10-15 minutes so that the sauce can thicken before serving.
This nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using online calculators. Your nutrition facts may vary depending on numerous factors.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, thighs will work well also.
I prefer penne, ziti or rotini since they all hold the sauce well.