Are you looking for an easy side dish to serve at a picnic or barbecue? Look no further than this Coca-Cola Baked Beans Recipe. These beans can be made using just 6 ingredients, many of which you probably already have at home. They are the perfect blend of sweet and savory!
Why these cola baked beans are awesome
- Bakes up in just 15 minutes, making these an easy side dish to prepare
- These tasty treats are the perfect side for BBQ
- Bacon makes everything better!
- Baked Beans
- Brown Sugar
How to make Coca Cola Baked Beans
Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Open up the can of beans and drain them as well as you can. Pour them into a mixing bowl. You will not get the beans to completely drain, so do not worry if there is still liquid in the beans.
Next, chop up the onion and precooked bacon. Add the onion, bacon, ketchup and brown sugar into the large bowl with the beans.
Now it is time to pour in the Coca-Cola.
Mix all the ingredients together well.
Pour into a small baking pan or cast iron pan or skillet.
Bake the beans for 15 minutes. Serve & enjoy! Your guests will never guess how easy they were to make!
Coca-Cola Baked Beans Recipe
- 6 oz ½ can Coca Cola
- 28 oz Baked Beans
- ¼ Cup Ketchup
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- 4 Pre-Cooked Strips Bacon
- 1 Small Onion
- Pre-heat oven 350 degrees.
- Drain can of beans as well as you can & pour them into a mixing bowl. You will not get it to completely drain, so do not worry if there is still juices in the beans.
- Chop up the onion & bacon.
- Place onion, bacon, ketchup & brown sugar into the bowl.
- Pour in the Coca-Cola.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a small baking pan or cast iron pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy!
This nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using online calculators. Your nutritional information may vary depending on numerous factors.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, you can. I find using canned beans a lot easier and they work better with my busy schedule. If you are looking to make cola beans with dry beans, it will be more labor intensive but also delicious. Must Love Home has a great recipe for From Scratch Cola Baked Beans.
I have had the best experience with Coca Cola.