Easy Blueberry Muffins
Easy Blueberry Muffins - Food Fun Friday
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 extra large egg
- 1/2 stick of butter melted and cooled
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Before you start, preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Pour the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl and stir to combine.
- In another bowl, beat the egg and add the sugar, brown sugar and milk. Mix. Stir in the cooled melted butter.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just enough to combine. Fold in 1 cup of blueberries.
- Fill your muffin tin with cupcake liners and fill each 3/4 full with the batter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
If you liked these easy blueberry muffins, you’ll love:
If you love cooking with your kids, you’ll enjoy kidstir. When you sign up for kidstir your child will receive a monthly kit that will provide fun food adventures for them. You’ll get tasty recipes and fun new cooking tools that will spark a love of cooking in kids. This is such a great way to create memories with kids in the kitchen.