This easy pink lemonade pie recipe is made with lemon flavored whipped cream, a graham cracker crumbs crust and topped with fresh lemons. This easy pie recipe takes just minutes and 5 ingredients to prepare. The lemony dessert has a creamy filling made with lemonade. You'll love this no bake dessert. It is similar to our Easy Frozen Key Lime Pie.
Why you'll love this pink lemonade pie
- only 5 ingredients!
- the perfect summer dessert, that doesn't require an oven
- rich and creamy dessert with a hint of tart lemon flavor
- heavy whipping cream
- sweetened condensed milk
- pink lemonade Kool-Aid
- graham cracker pie crust
How to make pink lemonade pie
In a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, mix heavy whipping cream. This can also be done with a hand blender fitted with a whisk attachment, but it will take significantly longer. Blend on low for 4 minutes, then increase to 6 minutes as the mixture thickens. It's done when it resembles whipped topping.
You will not be using the mixer for the next two steps of this pink lemonade pie recipe.
Fold in the contents of the can of sweetened condensed milk.
Fold in the contents of the pink lemonade Kool-Aid packages until it reaches a creamy texture.
Pour the lemonade pie filling into a 9-inch graham cracker crust in a pie plate.
Top the no bake pink lemonade pie with sliced lemons.
Cover the frozen pink lemonade pie and freeze overnight.
Once the pink pie has been frozen overnight, you can remove it from the freezer and serve it by cutting it with a warm knife. You can serve it with a squirt of cool whip on top.
All that is left to do is enjoy a slice of pink lemonade kool aid pie! I love the pink color of this lemonade pie with condensed milk. It makes it perfect for celebrating spring or summer.
Easy Pink Lemonade Pie Recipe
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 packages pink lemonade koolaid
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Place heavy whipping cream in a stand mixer with the whisk attachment. This can also be done with a hand blender with whisk attachment but will take much longer. Blend for 4 minutes on low speed and adjust speed going up to 6 as it thickens. Once it resembles whipped topping then it's ready.
- Fold in the can of sweetened condensed milk. Fold in the pink lemonade koolaid packages. Pour into the pie crust.
- Top the ice cream pie with sliced lemons. Wash the lid of the pie crust and flip and place on the pie. Press down the metal edging. Freeze pie overnight.
- Once frozen overnight cut with a warm knife and serve.
This nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using online calculators. Your nutritional information may vary depending on numerous factors.
Frequently asked questions
You can store the covered pie in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
You can grate some lemon zest on top of the pie to up the lemon flavor.
This recipe is an absolute dream! I'm a pie person, not much of a cake person, so this recipe speaks to me. Especially as a lover of pink lemonade. Awesome flavor!
This is a fun recipe to make with kids! I love the pink lemonade flavor twist, works really well.
Pie you said pie? now this is unique and a favorite is lemon I know what I am making this weekend!
I can't believe this is made with just a handful of ingredients! It turned out delicious!
This has got to be one of the most creative and best use of a packet of pink lemonade koolaid. The recipe is super easy, and the pie is delicious.