Ever get a cookie craving, but don't want to spend a bunch of time making cookies from scratch? I've been there and this recipe for 4-Ingredient Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies takes all the guesswork out of cookies. While it's not made from scratch, it is made almost from scratch. You'll love the strawberry flavor combined with white chocolate. Yum!
Mix together until a dough forms.
Add in one cup of white chocolate chips to the dough and mix until thoroughly combined.
Bake the cake mix cookies for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees. When you remove them from the oven allow them to cool on the cookie sheet.
Place the strawberry and white chocolate cake mix cookies on a cooling rack to cool.
Once they have cooled, these strawberry cake cookies are ready to enjoy!
My favorite thing about these strawberry cookies are that they stay soft. There is nothing like a soft cookie.
Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add the strawberry cake mix and canola oil.
- Crack two eggs and add them to the bowl as well.
- Mix together until a dough forms.
- Add in one cup of white chocolate chips to the dough and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Bake the cake mix cookies for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees. When you remove them from the oven allow them to cool on the cookie sheet.
- Place the cookies on a cooling rack to cool.
This nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using online calculators. Your nutritional information may vary depending on numerous factors.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is so easy! You don't need to have a bunch of ingredients on hand since most of them are already included in the cake mix. Plus, most cake mix cookies cook up in 9-11 minutes.
A general rule of thumb is to add ½ cup of oil and 2 eggs. From there you can add other mix-ins.
You can store these in an air tight container for up to five days.
You can freeze them in between pieces of parchment paper for 2-3 months.
You can substitute ¼ cup of plain yogurt for the eggs.
Do you want to cook with your kids?
Confetti Cookies with Cake Mix
Cake Mix Carrot Cake Cookies
Lemon Cake Mix Cookies