Crescent dough, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and pizza sauce combine to make this delicious snack. This Crescent Roll Pizza Ring is just as fun to make as it is to eat. It just takes a few minutes to make, and you can use it as a party appetizer or a meal.
This was inspired by my 4 Ingredient Pizza Bagels and pairs well with your favorite pizza or marinara sauce.
Why this Pizza Ring is awesome
- Just 15 minutes of prep time
- All the yummy flavors of pizza in an easy snack
- Kids will love this tasty twist on a classic favorite.
- Crescent Rolls
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza Sauce
- Garlic Salt
See recipe card for quantities.
How to make a crescent pizza ring
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a round cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray and, place the triangles in a circle so the long edges of the triangle form an inner circle, overlapping each other.
Sprinkle the cheese and place slices of pepperoni on the inner ring on the wide ends of the crescent rolls.
Pull the ends of the triangles over the bigger section of the triangles to cover up the filling and fold them in on the ring.
Brush the top of the crescent dough with melted butter.
Sprinkle with garlic salt and dried basil to taste. You can optionally use Italian seasoning as well.
Bake for 20 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
Slice the pizza ring crescent rolls into pieces and dunk in pizza or marinara sauce and enjoy.
This pizza crescent ring is an excellent party snack or appetizer.
There are lots of ways to change up this pizza crescent ring.
- Saucy - add pizza sauce inside the ring, before you sprinkle on the cheese
- Meaty - add sausage in addition to or instead of pepperoni
- Cheesy- add grated Parmesan cheese on top before placing in the oven
Crescent Roll Pizza Ring
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a baking sheet, place the triangles in a circle so the long edges of the triangle form an inner circle, overlapping each other.
- Sprinkle the cheese & pepperoni on the inner ring.
- Cover up the filling by using the smaller ends of the triangles.
- Coat with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt & basil to taste.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Dunk in pizza sauce & enjoy.
This nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using online calculators. Your nutritional information may vary depending on numerous factors.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, you can. Just be sure to sprinkle some salt on the crescent ring also before placing it in the oven.
You can use any of your favorite pizza toppings inside this crescent ring.