Easy Bread Recipe
Easy Bread Recipe
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1 ¼ cup milk, warm 110 to 115 degrees
- ¼ cup honey
- ⅛ cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Dissolve one package of yeast into a bowl of the warmed milk. Next add the honey, melted butter, and salt. Mix to combine.
- Add 3 cups of flour and mix with hands until a soft dough forms. Use additional flour for dusting.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and begin kneading for about 10 minutes.
- When you are done kneading, place the dough in a greased bowl and cover it. Place the bowl in a warm place so it can rise and double. This will take about an hour.
- Next, punch down the dough and place it in a greased loaf pan. Cover the dough and place in a warm place for another 30 minutes until it rises and doubles.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 375 degrees. You may need to cover the top with foil if it gets too brown. Remove from pan when done and allow to cool.
DO YOUR KIDS LOVE COOKING?
I have long been a proponent of cooking with kids. There are so many things kids learn helping out in the kitchen. Math, reading, chemistry, cooperation and more are used while following a recipe.
Raddish is a monthly subscription box for kids that is a cooking club, culinary lesson, and mealtime solution all-in-one. Young children get to work with an adult, while older kids and teens independently indulge their culinary curiosity! And it’s perfect for picky eaters — kids who cook, eat!
A new kit is delivered to your doorstep every month!
Each kit features a new culinary theme! You’ll also get a shopping list emailed to you prior to delivery so you will be ready to cook. These kits are a great way for kids to develop new cooking skills and confidence in the kitchen while the entire family builds memories together. Find out more here.