A cold brew iced coffee is an excellent way to start the day. Although it can become a pricey habit to buy one each day, it is quite refreshing, especially on a hot day. You will never need to buy cold brew again after learning the step by step instructions to make this easy salted caramel cold brew at home. Love caramel flavor? Try our Crock Pot Apple Dump Cake with Salted Caramel.
⭐Why you'll love this Starbucks Salted Caramel Cold Brew
The flavor of cold brew coffee is sweeter than hot brewed coffee and is typically served over ice or combined into smoothies. This salted caramel cold brew Starbucks copycat is the easiest form of coffee to brew at home and results in rich, smooth coffee that tastes perfect anytime.
- Starbucks Cold Brew black unsweetened - You can use this for an easy shortcut or make your own cold brew.
- Caramel syrup or caramel sauce - You can use regular or sugar-free sauce.
- Vanilla syrup - For a hint of vanilla flavor.
- Milk - We used whole milk, but almond milk would work as well.
- Sea salt - Use coarse sea salt.
- Ice - About a cup.
📋How to Make Easy Salted Caramel Cold Brew at Home
STEP 1: To make this homemade cold brew, place ice in a glass. Drizzle caramel and vanilla syrup over the ice cubes.
STEP 2: Pour in Starbucks cold brew.
STEP 3: Add milk and salt to a cup. Froth milk with a frother. Froth till the cream is thick enough to sit on top of the cold brew but not too thick that it won't blend in.
STEP 4: Pour the cold foam into the coffee as the topping. You can serve this Starbucks salted caramel cream cold brew in a mason jar or large glasses.
Tip 1: Froth till the cream is thick enough to sit on top of the coffee but not too thick that it won't mix.
Tip 2: To get a more "foamy" foam, use heavy cream as opposed to milk.
Can I use sweet cream instead of milk?
You can use ½ cup of heavy cream or half and half in addition to ½ cup of milk if you wish.
Do I need an immersion blender for this salted caramel cream cold brew recipe?
No, I used a frother but a hand mixer or electric mixer would work as well.
Can I make this with almond milk?
Yes, you can substitute almond milk for regular milk.
🥛 Related Recipes
🌟If you try this recipe, leave a star rating below or a review in the comment section. Be sure to sign up for my newsletter to get my latest recipes! When you sign up you get The 5 Essential Recipes All Busy Moms Need.
Easy Salted Caramel Cold Brew
- Place ice in a glass. Drizzle in caramel and vanilla syrup. Pour in Starbuck's cold brew.
- Add milk and salt to a tall cup. Froth milk with a frother. Pour into the coffee as the topping.
- Froth till the cream is thick enough to sit on top of the coffee but not too thick that it won't mix.
- To get a more "foamy" foam, use heavy cream as opposed to milk.