Even if you don't love sports, you probably love going to parties to watch sports, because of the food. I know I do! One staple at any big game party are wings. Now, there are a variety of wing flavors to enjoy and sometimes it's hard to pick a favorite. That's why today I'm sharing an easy recipe for Oven Baked Chicken Wings - 3 Ways. That's right, I said three ways. Now you don't have to choose between your favorite variety of wing. Feel free to make these for a big game or on any occasion when you're entertaining guests. You'll also enjoy these Buttermilk Fried Chicken Sandwich Recipe and this Whole Cajun Roast Chicken.
Why these crispy baked wings are awesome
- Easy to make wings for everyone's tastes
- Perfect for the family or a party
- Better for you than deep fried wings
- Chicken Wings
- Olive Oil
- Buffalo Sauce - click to see the one I love
- BBQ Sauce - click to see what we used
- Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- Salt and pepper
3 ways to make oven baked wings
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. You will want to start with defrosted chicken wings. Make sure to spray your pan with non stick cooking spray. Pat the chicken wings dry and place them on a sheet pan. Click over to buy your sheet pan.
Lightly brush the top of the chicken wings with olive oil and sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Place the wings in a 400 degree oven.
Bake the wings for 40 minutes at 400 degrees and then broil for 5 minutes.
Remove the baked chicken wings from the oven and brush sauces over the wings while you set the oven on broil. If you have a particular favorite sauce, feel free to use that on the majority of the wings. My guests usually love buffalo wings the best, so I make the most of those.
Once the oven heats to broil, you'll want to place the sheet pan of chicken wings back in the oven for 5 minutes.
If you like your wings a little crisper, keep them in a few more minutes, but keep an eye on them to make sure they don't burn.
Whether you are serving these to a crowd or just to your family, you will be delighted with the ease and flavor of this baked chicken wings recipe!
I am super excited to tell you about Eat At Home Meal Plans. If you are stressed trying to decide what to make for dinner each night or simply don't want to spend money to eat eat, this might be just the thing for you.
Oven Baked Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs Chicken Wings
- 3 tablespoon Olive Oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pat dry the defrosted or fresh chicken wings and place them on a greased sheet pan.
- Lightly brush the chicken wings with olive oil and place in the oven set at 400 degrees.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush sauces over the wings while you set the oven on broil.
- Once oven heats to broil, place sheet pan back in oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve & enjoy! These are yummy when dipped in ranch or blue cheese dressing.
This nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using online calculators. Your nutritional information may vary depending on numerous factors.
Frequently asked questions
Blue cheese dressing and ranch dressing are my favorites for dipping chicken wings.
I would either use fresh or defrosted wings for this recipe.