Pepperoni Pizza Crescents
This post contains affiliate links.
Add half the string cheese and one slice of pepperoni on top.
If you are looking for a quick and easy kids meal or a tasty snack, look no further. I have to say of everything we made using crescent rolls these pepperoni pizza crescents were my favorites. You just can’t beat the yummy taste of pizza combined with a flaky crescent roll.
- Tube of 8 crescent rolls
- 8 tablespoons of marinara sauce
- 4 string cheese mozzarella
- 8 slices of pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut string cheese in half so you have 8 pieces.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into eight triangles.
- For each triangle of crescent dough:
- Spoon one tablespoon of marinara sauce into the center of the crescent.
- Place half of the string cheese and pepperoni on top.
- Roll up the crescent around the cheese stick and pepperoni.
- Pinch the edges of the dough so that no sauce or cheese is visible.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven on a greased pan for 9-12 minutes until golden brown.
If you love cooking with your kids, you’ll enjoy kidstir. When you sign up for kidstir your child will receive a monthly kit that will provide fun food adventures for them. You’ll get tasty recipes and fun new cooking tools that will spark a love of cooking in kids. This is such a great way to create memories with kids in the kitchen.