Tater Tot Casserole
My favorite thing about this breakfast casserole with tater tots is that you can prepare it the night before, place in the refrigerator and bake it up in the morning. Breakfast really doesn’t get much easier than that.
Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole - Food Fun Friday
This overnight Tater Tot Casserole simple to make. Prepare it the night before and just pop it in the oven in the morning. Delicious, warm and CHEESY!
- 6 eggs
- 20 oz sausage links use two 10 oz packages
- 1 cup milk
- 16 oz Tater tots
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheese we used a cheddar and jack mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Brown sausage according to package directions and cut into bit sized pieces. Spread cooked and cut sausage onto greased casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, beat together milk, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Cover the sausage in the casserole dish with the egg mixture.
- Cover with one cup of cheese.
- If you will be serving this the next morning, cover and refrigerate at this point.
- In the morning:
- Spread 16 oz of tater tots on top of the cheese.
- Add the remainder of the cheese on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
Eat At Home Meal Plans
Have you heard about Eat At Home Meal Plans? If the cost of eating out or the decision of what to make for dinner each night is stressing you out, then you must try these. When you sign up, you get access to four separate meal plans each month (Traditional, Wholesome Traditional, Slow Cooker, and No Flour/No Sugar). All you do is print the plans, color-coded grocery lists, and recipes you want for that month. Don’t worry, there are lots of options, so even picky eaters will find something they like.
Then when it is time for dinner, make that night’s recipe (choices include make-ahead, freezer meals, slow-cooker recipes, and other time-saving strategies).
That’s it! Dinner is on the table and you can enjoy a home cooked meal with the family – without the stress!
We all have more important things to do than meal planning. Let someone else do it for you with Eat At Home Meal Plans. Monthly, quarterly and annual plans are available.