Sausage Egg and Biscuit Breakfast Casserole
Sausage, Egg and Biscuit Breakfast Casserole
This breakfast casserole with biscuits can be made the night before and is perfect for a weekend!
- 16 oz container of biscuits
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar/jack mix
- 2 cups cut up breakfast sausage
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Open up a package of biscuits and cut each into 6 pieces.
- Spread cut biscuits in the bottom of the greased casserole dish.
- Cook breakfast sausage according to package directions. Cut into bite sized pieces and spread over top of biscuits.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of shredded cheese over the sausage.
- Beat 6 eggs with milk and pour over the biscuits and sausage.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top and add a shake of salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes until the eggs are set.
Eat at Home Meal Plans
Have you heard about Eat At Home Meal Plans? If the cost of eating out or the decision of what to make for dinner each night is stressing you out, then you must try these. When you sign up, you get access to four separate meal plans each month (Traditional, Wholesome Traditional, Slow Cooker, and No Flour/No Sugar). All you do is print the plans, color-coded grocery lists, and recipes you want for that month. Don’t worry, there are lots of options, so even picky eaters will find something they like.Then when it is time for dinner, make that night’s recipe (choices include make-ahead, freezer meals, slow-cooker recipes, and other time-saving strategies).
That’s it! Dinner is on the table and you can enjoy a home cooked meal with the family – without the stress!
We all have more important things to do than meal planning. Let someone else do it for you with Eat At Home Meal Plans. Monthly, quarterly and annual plans are available.
If you enjoyed this make ahead breakfast casserole, you’ll love: