The ABCs of Raising Girls
- Being a Hands on Mom from hands on : as we grow
- Connecting with your Kids from One Perfect Day
- Family Field Trips with Kids from Edventures with Kids
- Printables from Mama Miss
- Raising Boys from Boy Mama Teacher Mama
- Raising Eco-Friendly Kids from Kitchen Counter Chronicles
- Raising Girls from Mess for Less
- Raising a Thinking Child from The Outlaw Mom
- Raising a World Citizen from All Done Monkey
- Simply Celebrating Holidays as a Family from Inspired by Family Magazine
- Values for Children from True Aim Education
GOT A CRAFTY KID?
The folks at Annie's know crafting, so you know they have put together some amazing kits for your kids.
The Creative Girls Club subscription box will get your girl's creative juices flowing. Girls get two kits each month full of crafting fun. Best of all, the crafting can be done with minimal adult supervision. While she is creating, she will be learning valuable skills such as painting, beading, stitching, paper crafting, and much more!
For boys and girls:
These Young Woodworkers Kits have everything your little builder needs to create crafts and toys they can enjoy, while learning important woodworking skills along the way. Your child's first three kits will include 5 kid-sized, high-quality tools they'll use again and again. A new woodworking project is delivered every four weeks, with a new and exciting skill to master. Each project teaches a real world skill that kids will use for years to come.