If you follow the weight watchers program, like I do, then you know that you can fall into a rut and eat the same things, day in and day out. These Weight Watchers Thai Chicken Wraps will change all that.These delicious and filling wraps are 4 points each on the Freestyle program. If you are looking for more Weight Watchers lunch recipes, check out our 2 Ingredient Dough Calzone ,0 Point Chili in the Crock Pot and Weight Watchers Pasta Salad.
Why you'll love these WW Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Just 4 Weight Watchers points each
- Filled with protein and veggies to keep you satisfied longer
- No deprivation here!
How to make Weight Watchers Thai Chicken Wraps
4 points on the Freestyle Program
Season the chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Bake 20 minutes in a 400 degree oven on a pan covered with foil. When chicken is done, cut it into strips and set aside.
Chop up lettuce, zucchini, carrots, cilantro, green onions, chicken, baby tomatoes.
Stir the ingredients for the peanut sauce. Mix the chicken and other ingredients with the peanut sauce, leaving a little peanut sauce aside to drizzle on top when assembling the wraps.
Add lettuce, zucchini, carrots, cilantro, green onions, chicken, baby tomatoes, and drizzle the remaining sauce on top.
Even though these are great on the Weight Watchers plan, the whole family will enjoy them. It is one of my favorite Weight Watchers chicken recipes.
Weight Watchers Thai Chicken Wraps
Thai Wrap Filling
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 2 cups shredded and chopped lettuce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup shredded zucchini
- 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- garlic power, salt and pepper
- 2 tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season chicken breast with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Bake 20 minutes. When chicken is done, cut it into strips and set aside.
- Chop up lettuce, zucchini, carrots, cilantro, green onions, chicken, baby tomatoes.
- Mix the ingredients for the peanut sauce. Mix the chicken and other ingredients with the peanut sauce, leaving a little peanut sauce aside to drizzle on top when assembling the wraps.
- Set out wraps and add the filling. Drizzle the remaining sauce on top.
- Wrap and enjoy!
This nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using online calculators. Your nutritional information may vary depending on numerous factors.
Frequently asked questions
You can make the filling portion ahead of time, but hold off on putting into the tortilla until you are ready to eat.
Sure! This is a great meal on it's own and if you are watching your carbs feel free to serve on it's own or on a salad.
Get your own Weight Loss Trackers
If you are following the Weight Watchers program, you will love these 100 Day Weight Loss Challenge printables. You will get printable Weight Loss Trackers to help you with your weight loss. This 100 day Weight Loss Challenge encourages you to stay on your diet program for 100 days. Each time you finish a day, you cross it off on the pounds tracker.