If you have been on a weight loss plan for any length of time then you know that it is easy to fall into a rut with meals. When that happens, I like to change things up a bit with a new recipe. This Weight Watchers Pasta Salad is great for when you are looking for a filling lunch or dinner. You can also bring this to a cookout or potluck. At 7 Freestyle points per serving, this salad provides bold Italian flavor, while helping you remain on track. If you are looking for more Weight Watchers recipes check out these Thai Chicken Wraps.
Weight Watchers Pasta Salad
Weight Watcher Pizza Pasta Salad
- 1 box- 8 oz Penne pasta
- 1/2 cup green pepper diced
- 1/2 cup red pepper diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 8 medium black olives
- 2 oz mini pepperoni
- 1 cup chopped part skim mozzarella
- 3 tbsp fresh basil
- 3/4 cup store bought Italian fat free dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Rinse under cold water.
- Set to the side to chill.
- Prepare your vegetables.
In a large bowl add pasta, red & green pepper, tomatoes, cheese, red onion, olives, and pepperoni.
Toss to combine.
Add the dressing.
- Toss to coat.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Garnish with fresh basil.
If you liked this Weight Watchers Pasta Salad, you’ll love these other weight watchers friendly foods: