Keto cheese crisps with jalapeno are an excellent crunchy snack that can be made easily in less than 30 minutes. If you are craving a keto snack, this recipe will hit the spot. These keto cheese crisps incorporate jalapenos into a cheesy snack. It’s a yummy combination that’s sure to be a hit whether you are on a low carb diet or not. This is one of my favorite keto recipes along with this Keto Cheddar Chips Recipe and these Pepperoni Mozzarella Crisps.
Why you'll love these keto chips
- Great substitute for chips or a cracker
- A crispy, cheesy treat that is the perfect snack for a keto diet
- Low carb snacks don't get much easier - just 2 ingredients
- Jalapeno gives these a little kick of flavor
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Fresh jalapeño slices
How to make this jalapeno cheese crisps recipe
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
On a baking sheet, sprinkle a generous pinch of shredded cheddar cheese, about 3” apart.
I like sharp cheddar for this recipe, but medium cheddar works as well. Be sure to also try this Keto Cheddar Chips Recipe..
Slice the jalapeno into thin slices.
On top of each of the piles of cheese, drop one of your jalapeno slices.
Feel free to sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top prior to popping these in the oven.
Bake at 400 degrees for 6 to 9 minutes, until the edges of the keto cheese chips look crispy.
Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then enjoy your jalapeño cheese crisps!
These are great to dip in salsa or guacamole, top a salad or a burger, crumble on a soup, or just enjoy on their own! If you like these, be sure to try Loaded Bacon Cheddar Cheese Chips from The Little Pine.
Keto Cheese Crisps with Jalapeno
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 fresh jalapeno sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- On a baking sheet, drop a generous pinch of shredded cheddar cheese, about 3” apart.
- On top of each mound of cheese, drop a sliced jalapeno.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 6 to 9 minutes, until the edges look crispy.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then enjoy!
This nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using online calculators. Your nutritional information may vary depending on numerous factors.
Frequently asked questions
You can use other types of shredded cheese such as mozzarella, colby or pepper jack for a little added spice.
No, the crispness will not be the same.
You can store them at room temperature in an airtight container for 2-3 days. Do not store in the fridge.
To make sticking to a keto diet easier, check out these Keto Weight Loss Tracker Printables. It is a 100 day Keto Challenge to keep you motivated and on track.