Are you a chip and cracker lover on a keto or low carb diet? If so, you've probably missed indulging in your favorite snacks, like crispy chips. Well, I have the perfect solution - our Keto Cheddar Chips Recipe. These cheesy and crunchy treats are a healthy alternative to potato chips or crackers. Since they are easy to make, they are the ideal snack for any time of day. For a little added spice, try these Keto Cheese Crisps with Jalapeno and Pepperoni Mozzarella Crisps.
⭐Why This Keto Cheddar Chips Recipe is Awesome
- Super easy to make - just one ingredient!
- Ready in under 15 minutes.
- Can be enjoyed guilt-free on a keto diet.
- These low-carb cheese chips contain all the flavor and crunch you get from potato chips without the extra carbs, making them perfect for chip cravings.
- Cheddar Cheese Slices - That is it. Just one ingredient. It doesn't get any easier. I used sharp cheddar, but that is just my personal preference. You can buy cheese pre-sliced or purchase a block of cheese and slice it yourself. If you are looking to save money, this is a more cost-effective option.
STEP 4: Transfer the cheese slices onto the lined baking sheet, ensuring none are touching.
STEP 5: Bake the cheese crisps for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Keep an eye on them and make sure they don't brown.
STEP 6: Remove the cheese from the oven and lift the parchment paper and place it on a cooling rack to cool for 10 minutes.
STEP 7: Serve and enjoy this great low carb snack!
Tip 1: Use the best quality cheddar slices you can find. Experiment with mild and sharp for different flavor profiles for this Keto Cheddar Chips Recipe.
Tip 2: These keto snacks are delicious to dip in salsa, ranch dressing or guacamole.
How do I store cheddar cheese chips?
Store these in air-tight container at room temperature for up to a week.
Can I make this keto cheese chips recipe spicy?
Sure. Before you put them in the oven you can sprinkle some cayenne pepper on them.
Can I make Keto chips using other kinds of cheese?
Sure, you can experiment with different types of cheese depending on your tastes. Some good ones to try are pepper jack cheese, colby, mozzarella or swiss cheese.
🌟If you try this recipe, leave a star rating below or a review in the comment section. Be sure to sign up for my newsletter to get my latest recipes! When you sign up you get The 5 Essential Recipes All Busy Moms Need.
Keto Cheddar Chips Recipe
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese Slices
- Use the best quality cheddar slices you can find. Experiment with mild and sharp for different flavor profiles.
- These keto chips are delicious when dipped in salsa.