Have you ever made no-churn ice cream before? What I love about it is that it's easy to make, and you don't need an ice cream machine to do so. We have so many appliances that rarely get used in our house and I really don't have room for another one. So getting an ice cream machine is not in the cards for us. But we do love having the freedom to make our own ice cream. That's where no churn ice cream comes in. It is simple to make with just a few basic ingredients, and you can add in your own special mix-ins and flavors easily. This S’Mores No Churn Ice Cream Recipe is one of my favorites and if you like s'mores, I think you'll agree. For more yummy S'Mores flavor, check out this S'Mores Quesadillas. Such a yummy snack or dessert.
Why you'll love this no churn ice cream recipe
- Make a delicious ice cream treat without an ice cream machine
- This is a great dessert or snack
- Really captures the flavor of s'mores
- heavy cream
- chocolate pudding
- sweetened condensed milk
- Smuckers Marshmallow topping
- graham crackers
- mini marshmallow bits
How to make S'Mores No Churn Ice Cream
To make this s mores ice cream recipe, start by placing heavy cream in large mixing bowl and whipping until peaks form.
In another mixing bowl, add ½ box of chocolate pudding mix and one can condensed milk. Stir the ingredients together thoroughly.
Fold the pudding and milk mixture into the heavy whipping cream.
Next, add the Smucker's Marshmallow topping, swirling it into mixture. This gives the ice cream a super creamy marshmallow taste!
Pour the rest of your ice cream batter into the loaf pan and top with the remaining crushed graham crackers and mini marshmallow bits.
Cover and place the no-churn s'mores ice cream in the freezer overnight.
This S'Mores No Churn Ice Cream Recipe makes a very soft serve ice cream. The creamy texture is thicker than a Frosty from Wendy’s but not a lot thicker. If you would like a thicker ice cream, you can try substituting marshmallow fluff for the Smucker's Marshmallow topping.
I love serving this ice cream with some graham crackers for dipping.
So next time you have a craving for s'mores, but are no where near a campfire, try this yummy no churn ice cream recipe.
S'Mores No Churn Ice Cream Recipe
- Place heavy cream in large mixing bowl and whip until it peaks.
- In another mixing bowl, add ½ box of pudding and one can condensed milk. Mix thoroughly.
- Fold the pudding and milk mixture into the heavy cream.
- Next add the marshmallow topping, swirling it into mixture. This gives the ice cream a super creamy marshmallow taste!
- Fill a metal loaf pan halfway. Add ½ of a sleeve of Graham Crackers (crushed) and ½ cup mini marshmallow bits. (If you can’t find the bits, use regular mini marshmallows.)
- Pour the rest of your ice cream batter into the loaf pan and top with the remaining graham crackers and mini marshmallow bits.
- Cover and place in freezer overnight.
- Notes: This is a very soft serve ice cream. It is thicker than a Frosty from Wendy’s but not a ton thicker. If you would like a thicker ice cream, you can try substituting marshmallow fluff for marshmallow topping.
This nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using online calculators. Your nutrition facts may vary depending on numerous factors.
Frequently asked questions
No, you need the full fat condensed milk for the recipe to work
Simply cover the pan where you made the ice cream with plastic wrap and freeze for up to 2 months. Make sure it is wrapped tightly.
Do you want to cook with your kids?
I have long been a proponent of cooking with kids. There are so many things kids learn helping out in the kitchen. Math, reading, chemistry, cooperation and more are used while following a recipe.
Raddish is a monthly subscription box for kids that is a cooking club, culinary lesson, and mealtime solution all-in-one. Young children get to work with an adult, while older kids and teens independently indulge their culinary curiosity! And it’s perfect for picky eaters — kids who cook, eat!