2. Add in the eggs and mix.
- 3 cups of almond meal
- ½ cup of room temperature butter
- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cream the butter and sugar together until the mixture is smooth.
- Add in the eggs and mix.
- Add the almond meal next.
- Now add the vanilla, baking soda and salt and mix until blended.
- Finally, add your chips and mix so they are evenly distributed.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet and drop spoonfuls of cookie dough a few inches apart. Push down each of the dough balls to get a flatter cookie.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes. You will want to take them out when they appear golden brown.
Eat at Home Meal Plans
Have you heard about Eat At Home Meal Plans? If the cost of eating out or the decision of what to make for dinner each night is stressing you out, then you must try these. When you sign up, you get access to four separate meal plans each month (Traditional, Wholesome Traditional, Slow Cooker, and No Flour/No Sugar). All you do is print the plans, color-coded grocery lists, and recipes you want for that month. Don't worry, there are lots of options, so even picky eaters will find something they like.
Then when it is time for dinner, make that night’s recipe (choices include make-ahead, freezer meals, slow-cooker recipes, and other time-saving strategies).
That's it! Dinner is on the table and you can enjoy a home cooked meal with the family – without the stress!
We all have more important things to do than meal planning. Let someone else do it for you with Eat At Home Meal Plans. Monthly, quarterly and annual plans are available.