Tater Tot Casserole
- 6 eggs
- 2 packages of 10 oz sausage links
- 1 cup milk
- 16 oz Tater tots
- 2½ cups shredded cheese (we used a cheddar and jack mix)
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Brown sausage according to package directions and cut into bit sized pieces. Spread cooked and cut sausage onto greased casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, beat together milk, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Cover the sausage in the casserole dish with the egg mixture.
- Cover with one cup of cheese.
- If you will be serving this the next morning, cover and refrigerate at this point.
- In the morning:
- Spread 16 oz of tater tots on top of the cheese.
- Add the remainder of the cheese on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
Obviously, this Tatertot Casserole is an easy way to save time when you make it the night before. If you are looking to feed a family with some fresh, delicious meals, Blue Apron offers a better way to cook. You get fresh ingredients and great recipes delivered weekly to your home. Blue Apron has no commitment or fees, so you can prepare delicious, inventive meals at home. So try Blue Apron. Take Back Dinner. Get $30 Off!