Sausage Egg and Biscuit Breakfast Casserole
- 16 oz container of biscuits
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1½ cups of shredded cheddar/jack mix
- 2 cups cut up breakfast sausage
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Open up a package of biscuits and cut each into 6 pieces.
- Spread cut biscuits in the bottom of the greased casserole dish.
- Cook breakfast sausage according to package directions. Cut into bite sized pieces and spread over top of biscuits.
- Sprinkle ½ cup of shredded cheese over the sausage.
- Beat 6 eggs with milk and pour over the biscuits and sausage.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top and add a shake of salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes until the eggs are set.
Obviously, this Sausage, Egg and Biscuit Breakfast Casserole is an easy way to save time when you make it the night before. If you are looking to feed a family with some fresh, delicious meals, Blue Apron offers a better way to cook. You get fresh ingredients and great recipes delivered weekly to your home. Blue Apron has no commitment or fees, so you can prepare delicious, inventive meals at home. So try Blue Apron. Take Back Dinner. Get $30 Off!
You will also love:
Want more Mess?