Are you looking for Keto crock pot recipes that you can serve to the whole family? You never want to be making one dinner for yourself and another for the kids, so finding something the whole family can enjoy while on a Keto diet is key. Luckily, with this recipe for Keto Crack Chicken in the Crock Pot, you can make one meal that the entire family will love. Even better, this meal requires almost no work thanks to the slow cooker. Keto crock pot recipes make it easy to stay on plan! Be sure to also check out our Instant Pot Crack Chicken.
🥘Why You'll Love Keto Crack Chicken in the Crock Pot
- The Crock Pot does all the work. Just set it and forget it!
- Creamy texture, cheesy flavor and bacon - 'nuff said!
- This chicken recipe can be served in a variety of ways - in a tortilla, lettuce cup or over some rice if not on a keto plan.
- Chicken broth - You can use homemade or canned. Low-sodium chicken broth is fine if you are watching your salt intake.
- Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet - This is the kind you would use to make salad dressing. You can also make your own ranch seasoning with this recipe from Mad Creations.
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts - Defrosted. I get 100% grass-fed beef; free-range organic chicken from Butcher Box. They have amazing prices. You can also use skinless chicken thighs.
- Cream Cheese - Be sure to use full-fat cream cheese and it makes the chicken creamier. Cut the cream cheese into chunks.
- Bacon - Make sure the bacon is cooked and crumbled before adding it to the keto crack chicken in the crock pot.
- Shredded cheddar cheese - If you are on a low-carb diet, it is better to grate your own cheese.
📋How to Make Keto Crack Chicken Crockpot
STEP 1: Add chicken broth to the slow cooker and stir in a Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix. Then add defrosted chicken breasts to the crock pot.
STEP 2: Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
STEP 3: After the cook time has ended, shred chicken with two forks or use these shredding claws. These are so much easier on the hands and make the shredding job a lot quicker.
When you shred the chicken, it will absorb any leftover liquid.
STEP 4: Add in the chunks of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, bacon and shredded cheddar cheese. Stir all of the ingredients together.
STEP 5: Cover the crock pot again and leave in for an additional 5-10 minutes until the cream cheese has melted.
If you are not that concerned about carbs, and are just looking for a yummy meal idea, try serving this with a side of rice or pasta.
Tip 1: Add a large scoop of this to a keto bun for a delicious sandwich.
Tip 2: Feel free to garnish this crack chicken recipe with chopped green onions, parsley or chives.
Tip 3: To change things up a bit and add a kick, try substituting pepper jack cheese.
Tip 4: This also works well as a chicken dip. Simply serve with carrots, celery or low-carb crackers.
What can I serve with Keto Crockpot Chicken?
You can serve this Keto Crock Pot Chicken on its own or with a side salad. It would be excellent served over cauliflower rice. You can also serve this chicken in lettuce wraps for a low-carb meal.
How to store leftovers of Keto Crack Chicken in the Crock Pot?
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. When you are ready to enjoy it again, just warm it up in the microwave. You can also freeze slow cooker crack chicken. Place chicken in an airtight container or zip-top bag in the freezer for up to 3 months.
📉Get your own Keto Trackers
To make sticking to a keto diet easier, check out these Keto Weight Loss Tracker Printables. It is a 100-day Keto Challenge to keep you motivated and on track.
🍗 Related Recipes
🌟If you try this recipe, leave a star rating below or a review in the comment section. Be sure to sign up for my newsletter to get my latest recipes! When you sign up you get The 5 Essential Recipes All Busy Moms Need.
Keto Crack Chicken in the Crock Pot
- Add chicken broth to the slow cooker and stir in Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet. Then add defrosted chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- After the cook time has ended, shred the chicken with two forks.
- Add chunks of cut up Philadelphia Cream Cheese, bacon and shredded cheddar. Stir ingredients.
- Cover the crock pot again, and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes, until the cream cheese has melted.
- Add a large scoop of this to a keto bun for a delicious sandwich.
- Feel free to garnish this crack chicken recipe with chopped green onions, parsley or chives.
- To change things up a bit and add a kick, try substituting pepper jack cheese.
- This also works well as a chicken dip. Simply serve with carrots, celery or low-carb crackers.